Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Review of Tidbits Boutique



Tidbits Boutique is a page operating out of my local area creating custom items with decals. I have always wanted decals for my car so I was very excited to see the one's that were made for other fans. I asked them to create a family of shoes as I wasn't interested in the stick figures or flip flops, I wanted something special. A converse, high-heel and 2 mary janes fit the bill.


I also asked Courtney @ Tidbits to recreate my family's coat of arms. The results are awesome. My family was excited to see our family's symbol that we immediately asked Courtney to make 10 more shields, for family members from Arizona to NY.

You must visit her page and see all that Tidbits has to offer. So many cute and customizable items & ideas. Especially great since the holiday's are around the corner. I may have started a decal addiction and I'm sure I'll be ordering more from Courtney very soon. Check her out and tell her I sent you from In the Nest of a Busy Brunette!

Would you like me to review your product, item or page, more info can be found on the Page Pals tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment