Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Free Makeup!!

Short & to the point!!

I loved the E.L.F makeup I used in my tutorial so much that I went out and bought the same three products!! Only this time, I'm passing them on to a follower. No guilt in spending money on make-up, cuz' it's FREE!
Follow this blog, pin it, share it on Facebook and when I get to 100 followers I will pick a winner. Comment below to win and check back to see if you won when I hit 100! I will pick a winner from the comment list but you must be a follower of this blog.

The winner will receive the Day2Night eyeshadow compact, dual mascara and brightening eye pencil. And will be a guest blogger on how she recreates my shaded eye look. Good luck!

Look for my tutorial from earlier today.

13 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Keeping fingers crossed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shared, hope I win!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, thanks, sharing your page..good luck..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't tried this line of make up yet but it looks FABULOUS!!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, love free and love makeup! :) the look is great, hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to win...for my daughter, lol! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love shared bingolbrown@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to try products I haven't...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to work on my smokey eye. Never really been able to do it.

    ReplyDelete