Thursday, January 19, 2012

On Target

So yesterday I posted an outfit that I put together from Target with Polyvore. (Lauren-Matera) They have get items, reasonable prices and they definitely have some fashion! I was intrigued to see what the clothes I had picked out actually fit and felt like. So off I went.

They were cut well, made well and felt great on. I was pleasantly surprised by the shoes as well. The heels I picked are killer and feel as good/uncomfortable as my $75 pairs.

I also checked out the new E.l.f cosmetic line which I will use to do a tutorial on blending shadows into a classy smokey eye. The pigment is great and holds up well and for $3 I got a 2in1 Mascara, 4 color eyeshadow palette and eyeliner.

Here are some pictures I will title "in the fitting room" sooo cute! The outfit with the heel, washout skinny jeans and tank was $74! And I the other outfit with the purple color jeans, top & flats was right around $60..I think. (I'll polyvore both later)

If you shop at Target, it's all ready stocked for Spring/Summer. Go check it out and share your deals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment