Thursday, February 9, 2012

SHARE YOUR LAUGH


Today's Share your laugh post goes to Tanya B. She writes:

Totally Brunette,

Today is my anniversary so as my kids are getting ready for school this morning my 10 yr old daughter says Happy Anniversary mommy! Then I hear her ask my 9 yr old son "don't you have something to tell mommy?" I heard him whisper in a loud tone "is it valentines day all ready?"

Typical man... our anniversary has been the topic of the house for days, she had just said it, and here he still didn't know what today was! - Tanya


In one ear and out the other with the men in our lives. They have what I call "selective hearing"
"Babe- the dishwasher needs loaded."
"Honey- Where's my jacket?"
No response to either

"Hey, I was going to grill this steak then cover myself in chocolate sauce."
"Ok, sounds good......... WAIT WHAT!?"

They hear what they want.. and remember what they want for what it's worth. In any case.. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and thanks for sharing your laugh!

** Share your laugh with me and I'll shout it out and post it. Use the contact tabs on here or my FB page. **

No comments:

Post a Comment