Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's ideas

To get your adorable, romantic, and Valentiney creativity flowing. Here are my valentines this year.


For the coffee or York Mint lover in your life - "You were MINT to be my valentine." also use mint gum, mints, etc

For teachers, instructors, educators, tutors or coaches- "STICKING by you keeps me Sharp" (post-it notes and Sharpie marker)


For kid's- I hate doing candy, they get so much of it and with the allergies out there I rather not risk it. Bubble tubes with a hand drawn bubble wand & bubble image "You blow me away..."


For the hubs that likes things spicy.- "I think your HOT!" Big bottle of his favorite hot sauce.

GET CREATIVE!

2 comments:

  1. Danny and I don't take Valentine's Day seriously. I actually don't think he's ever gotten me anything for Valentine's Day even though I normally get him really good gifts every year. I wised up this year and stooped to his level. I cannot wait for you to see what I got him. Lets just say he will be drinking coffee out of a gorgeous mug with Rory's best shots plastered all over it.

    ReplyDelete