Monday, July 11, 2011

Here goes nothing.

WELCOME to my nest! I will have to start from the beginning by saying, thank you for stopping by. Many of you are familiar with my work via my jewelry line on Facebook. I have the best fans, and I'm honored to have so many of you order items from me that are in honor of your family, children or self. It truly means a lot to create items that mean so much to you that you treasure and adore.

With that being said some of you may know that I am in the final week of my pregnancy with my 2nd daughter. This road was slightly more difficult than that of my first, with chasing around a now almost 2 yr old, being diagnosed with SPD (Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction) starting a cleaning business with my husband and finishing my certificate in Human Services. I could go on but you get the point.

This page will be used to share my thoughts, laughs and finds. A lot goes on in a day and sometimes it's just the comfort of a hot cup of coffee (a double gulp if they have it) and reading that someone else out there is having a similar day, filled with sippy cups, bills, errands and planning. I will post specials for my Peapods page as well as some awesome pages, items and giveaways that I'd like to share. I also love to Cook & Craft, I am Italian after all. I will post recipes and easy DIYs to help you achieve the same crazy but rewarding mommyhood of this busy brunette.

No comments:

Post a Comment