Saturday, July 30, 2011

Opinions on Switching to 925 Silver

I need your feedback for my Jewelry Items on Facebook, Peapods & Birdnests

I'm thinking that now that I have a solid fan base and I'm bringing in orders consistently I want to switch to 925 sterling silver. I always anticipated doing this but it was a gamble not knowing if my product would be well received.


Why switch:

* Quality is better than the silver plated
* More luxurious and valuable
* Can be polished & shined
* Luster will last longer and solid silver is harder & more durable
* Finished product would just be even nicer


What this means for you:


* There would obviously be a price increase as 925 silver wire and chain are not cheap.
* I'd likely include shipping
* NO extra charge for eggs and peas, the necklace price would include up to the max amount that I can put in the pod or nest. typically about 5, I can do more but the pendant would be HUGE. Lol
* Even nicer high quality pendant to last a lifetime and represent your beautiful children or family
* Keeping the economy in mind, I want my items to be as affordable as possible but also offer a higher quality, I want these pendant to last.

Not that my current items aren't good quality but if I can offer my fans the best pendants I can, still at affordable prices I'd rather do that.

This is just a thought, and I honestly would like to take in some feedback. I'm kicking it around and need to see what the actual price difference would be but PLEASE leave your thoughts.

As always, Thank you amazing fans, you keep me going and challenge my design and creativity constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment