Thursday, July 14, 2011

Think 'dialating' thoughts

This morning while I downed a few glasses of sweetened raspberry leaf iced tea, I attempted to kill time and I got quite a few orders made. I was nervously awaited my doctors appointment for this afternoon and finally news that progress was being made and something is happening. I am 2cm and she is engaged so I am ecstatic, Jocelyn didn't do anything until induction.

I am hoping this is progressing as I type and I am only hours or maybe a day away from labor. I made my trip to the craft store this evening for 2 reasons, walking and picking up some order materials. I am thinking it may be my last Micheal's trip for a while. and now its back to waiting and hoping that through the night, magic will happen.

I teeter totter between anxiety and excitement, so hopefully I can get some sleep. I asked my doctor what I could do to move things along, and I plan to follow his suggestion to the letter.
THINK DIALATING THOUGHTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment