Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Table for 4


We are adjusting and relearning the art of not sleeping at night and running laps to change diapers and grab bottles. All is good and honestly sleep deprived or not this week has been one of the best of my life. Today is the hub's last day home and he will be missed, I am so blessed that he was able to be home and help me catch up on sleep and entertain Jo.

We ventured out of the house yesterday for lunch with the girls to a local burger joint and it was perfect. Alysa slept the entire time in her car carrier with a light blanket draped over the top and Jocelyn enjoyed a grill cheese and chocolate milkshake. I am loving my little family of four and can't wait until everything settles back in. My Jojo will be turning 2 next week and Alysa is 1 week old today.


LIFE IS GOOD, LAUGH IT OFF, SHAKE IT OUT, & ENJOY THE BLESSINGS YOUR GIVEN NO-MATTER HOW SMALL!



** and the WINNER of the GUESS ALYSA's Time & Weight is... JESSICA ADAMS! Congrats!- I did have to be induced and you were only 2 ounces off for weight. You win a FREE NECKLACE or BRACELET! **

No comments:

Post a Comment