Saturday, July 30, 2011

HUGE Referral Contest to 1,000 FANS!

Want to win a Genuine 1 Ct.W Blue Sapphire Necklace? Welcome to My August Contest!




WHEN:
Now until August 30, 2011

WHAT:
The person/page who refers the most people will win a Beautiful 1 ct.w Oval Cut Blue Sapphire mounted with a Sterling Silver pendant setting and chain, OVER $100 VALUE!

HOW:
The above photo will be on FB in my Contests and Giveaways Album. You must agree to the Black Background photo prior to entering contest. To participate post under the photo of the Sapphire "I'm sending fans". The people you send to the page will have to find your name and "like" your comment. This is the easiest way for me to keep track.

*The page needs to hit at least 1,000 Fans.
*Rules & Terms Subject to change
*Enlarged photo of stone is similar to the one photographed with the appraisal. My Nikon is broken so I can't get a good picture of the actual stone but that's what it looks like.

To be taken to the Facebook Contest Photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment